Friday, May 1, 2009

I Can't Sleep Until I...

...send a big thank you to Style Court for her recent interview with me on gift-giving. I'm honored, Courtney!
There are a couple of blogs that got me started on my journey in cybersphere and Style Court was one of them. I find it beyond inspirational and I'm sure I'm not the first one to wish that she would write her own book! (Soon. Fast. Prontissimo.) Check out her list of "Top Posts" in the sidebar -- but make sure you don't have anywhere to be for a while. "Collecting", "Decorating Back Stories", "Hidden Meaning" and "Personal Warmth" are posts I go back to again and again.

Have a chic weekend, darlings!

6 comments:

Style Court said...

You are too kind Lisa! I really appreciate this. I loved your answers. Everyone did.

Mary said...

Lisa , you know I have been MIA - But I thought I had caught up with evrything....I totally missed this - I will go back to Courtney and look forward to reading the interview

Mrs. Blandings said...

She's an old favorite of mine. You are a new one.

Susan's Snippets said...

Lisa -

Congrats to you!!

Thanks for sharing your passions with us....your blogger friends of near and far.

gift giving star

A Super Dilettante said...

Congratulations Lisa! Very well-deserved gift I'm sure! It's nice that you are keeping the high culture, art, literature and taste flourish with your excellent blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin