Last week's post was for those of you who were motivated to do a little early holiday shopping.
This week's post is for those of you who are still languishing in a carbohydrate haze from Thanksgiving and haven't even begun to wrap your head around the fact that it's the first week of December.
Below, ten great reasons to procrastinate a little bit longer.
10. You haven't finished that T Magazine design article on Julia Muggenburg.
9. You're reading your horoscope.
(Via Tory Burch blog. HERE.)
8. You're lost in that insanely fascinating article from Brainpickings on the daily routines of famous writers.
(E. B. White. Article HERE.)
7. You can't stop watching this Swingin' London fashion video.
(Click on arrow to play. Or click HERE.)
6. The newest issue of The Lady just arrived.
4. You're making Nigella's lemon polenta cake.
1. You absolutely cannot deal with holiday season parking lots.
(Click arrow to play video. Or click HERE.)