Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Very First One Kings Lane Sale

I can finally tell you that I was asked by One Kings Lane to take part in their latest Design Blogger Tag Sale, and to say that I am excited is an understatement.


On Monday, March 18th at 6pm PST, some of my favorite possessions will be looking to find nice new homes. Who knows? Maybe even yours!



And I'm not the only one parting with their treasures. I feel very honored to be in such influential company:



(Yikes, I'm the only one in sunglasses, but that's the only photo I had that was high-res enough and with a clean background. That's what happens when you're the photographer in the family! Need to work on this asap.)

I'll remind you again on Monday -- just wanted to give you a heads up.

Have a great weekend,

x/Lisa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is FANTASTIC news! Congratulations!

Rebecca and Lori said...

Congratulations on the One King's Lane sale! How exciting- I love that site!
~Lori

bluehydrangea said...

Super exciting!1 Can't wait to check it out!!

www.mysoulfulhome.com said...

I have anote to be in front of my computer at 6 pm tomorrow. So exciting for you! Was it hard to decided what to part with for the sale?
Kelly
www.mysoulfulhome.com

Lisa Borgnes Giramonti said...

Kelly,

Yes it was, because it's not that I stopped loving them, it's that I don't have room for them!

Unknown said...

and it looks to be a HUGE success! xo.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, i'm so excited about this!! Congrats. Can't wait to see your choices.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin