And you know that what means...
1. We're getting closer to standing with our backs to the fire.
(Photo via HERE)
(Venice, Italy. Photographer unknown.)
3. Busying ourselves with indoor pursuits.
(William Hogarth, "The Distressed Poet", 1736.)
4. Getting our wool out of storage.
(Photograph by Mark Neville.)
5. Sitting around stewing.
(Winter Vegetable and Tofu Korma. Recipe and photo via 101 Cookbooks.)
(Photo by James Merrell from THIS fabulous article.)
7. Contemplating our fall entertaining schedule.
(Print by John Faber, 1733)
(Photo by Valerie Finnis.)
(Pillows via La Garconne HERE.)
10. Inviting our long-lost summer friends over for a cuppa.